Monday, September 21, 2009

220 lbs x 20 done!

I finally squatted 220 lbs for 20 reps! I know it is not much but it feels like I am starting over now and it is a great feeling! Here is the video:



Since I had to work out early today, I worked out in the fasted state (14 hours fast when I preformed the workout). This is not something I do very often but sometimes I have to because of life.

As you can see from the video, it did not bother me much that I had not eaten for 14 hours, I did not collapse or evaporate nor did I atrofi 5kg of muscle after..:D

I forgot to do the measurements this Sunday so I will do them tomorrow.

Next milestone will be 220 lbs x 8 reps in bench press.

2 comments:

  1. Great work & congrats on the milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch! I look forward to when I will post the "120kg x 20rep squat"-video..:D

    ReplyDelete