Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sample clothes!




I got some samples with my B-logo sewed on. Everything is 100% cotton and of great quality. I really liked the sweat suit! No flashy writing, perfect for training and chillin` at home.


My cold is still stuck in my chest so I can not exert my self much before it feels like I will cough one of my lungs up.

In my frustration of not beeing able to train effectively I went to the gym to test my strenght yesterday. Turned out to be a OK session!

I managed to squat 140 kg (308.6 lbs) x 1, one arm bench a 45 kg (99.2 lbs) dumbell x 3 on both my arms. In addition I held a static 90 with my left arm (comedown for the one arm chinup) for about 10 sec.

Not bad considering I have been sick for about two weeks!

I really look forward to my next lifting period!

Let me know how you like the sample clothes by voting in the poll to the right. Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I especially like the hoodie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate! Yes, it was perfect! Will have to check how much I have to order to get a good enough discount.

    ReplyDelete