Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday and Friday routine



This was my Friday routine. On Mondays I squat for 3 x 5 reps and do standing calf raises in the smith machine, 3 x 5 reps. Those are the main differences.

I might make some changes in regards to my back-exercises; Since I got heavy dead lifts on Wednesday I might exclude the T-bar rows. I will consider doing one arm dumbell rows or T-bar rows with more volume on Fridays.

My focus this period is lower body and chest. I will be doing more of everything this period; higher frequency, more volume and similar intensity.

Fasting is more 14/10 then 16/8 now. My activity level is high and my sleep pattern is not optimal (not that is has been the last 5 years..:) so I try to eat a bit more.

Todays workout was the one above (in the video) and 1.5 hours of swimming at work (slow pace, lots of breaks).

Time to get some shut-eye! Keep on keeping on and remember;

Don´t hate, MOTIVATE! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment